10 Best DJ Controllers at Juno

Saturday 22 January 2011

Just What Am I Doing?

Well am sat here and I just thought I’d tell you what I’m up to at the moment, with regards to my mix sets.
Currently listening back to a mix I did last night, I’m going to release it under my ‘Smoke SinDust’ alias and I’m going to call it ‘Travel’.

Which tracks would you take on a long journey with you? I know my Smoke SinDust side would take some Deep / Tech House, so the new mix pretty much features tracks that would keep me company on a long train ride for example. With this mix though, I’ve not gone for my all time favourites or anything like that, just tracks that I have heard recently, say the last two years, that are sat in my hard drive & stood out when I played them.

The mix isn’t all Tech or Deep House either, because this is borderline ‘Dandolion’ material, there is some Electro & Progressive stuff thrown in here too.

Smoke SinDust – Travel will be available on http://mix.dj soon.  
Smoke SinDust - Travel

No comments:

Post a Comment