10 Best DJ Controllers at Juno

Tuesday 25 January 2011

So What’s Next

Well this week I’m working on three mix sets, The first one is called ‘Route 33 On A Bullet’ By ‘Smoke SinDust’, which is basically a follow on to ‘Travel’ (last weeks mix). Again more of a mixture of house genres, but the tempo is a little faster & I’ve gone for more progressive sounds, but again would suit either the dance floor or the sofa.

The reason I’m going to call it ‘Route 33 On A Bullet’ is because the first track is by an artist called ‘Route 33’ & the last track is called ‘Bullet’. I won’t let onto what the rest of the track list is, because I’d like to keep it a surprise.

Look out for ‘Route 33 On A Bullet’ coming in the next couple of weeks.
You can check out ‘Travel By ‘Smoke SinDust’ by following this link: http://www.mix.dj/mixes/showdetails/4341872/0/0/mixupload/Paul_Dandolion_Dando/Travel/view
Smoke SinDust - Route 33 On A Bullet

166818_171914232853208_100001038964644_414841_3875450_n


You Can Download ‘The Timewriter’s’ latest album,’Pasodoble (Remixes)’ from iTunes, click the button below.

Pasodoble (Remixes) - The Timewriter

Also this week, my group ‘UK Mafia Beats’ are finishing off, the final touches of ‘NightMusic 2’ which is coming very soon, We are working very hard to try and bring this out by this coming Sunday. Again this mix starts where the previous one left off, more sensual ‘Deep House’ which is perfect for the AM hours of the night, or maybe next to the pool, if your in the summer part of the world. I can tell you all our sets are top draw on this one & we are very excited about what you guy & girls will think.

Look out for ‘NightMusic 2’ coming soon!

Also this week I have started work on my first ever 1 artist mix set. I’m doing a mix, featuring the one and only ‘The Timewriter’
Jean F. Cochois. One of my favourite ‘Deep House’ producers,
15 years producing some of the best sounds I’ve ever heard & I’m going to share, a 1 Hour 40 minute mix, featuring just his music. So look out for that.
For More Information About ‘The Timewriter’ Follow This Link
 http://www.plasticcity.de/index.php?main=artist&artist=the_timewriter&name=The+Timewriter 

No comments:

Post a Comment